• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Military Humor

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Funny joke that you may have seen before, but someone adapted it to the military, enjoy! Thanks to Ron for sending it to me.

quote:NAVY GATE GUARD

Two Marines were driving across country on leave. They come to a Naval Air Station and decide to visit. They approach the gate and the Navy Gate Guard walks up to the driver's window, and taps on it with his nightstick. The driver rolls down the window, and the Sailor smacks the Marine in the head with the stick.

The driver says, "Why'd you do that?"

The Sailor says, "You're on a United States Naval Air Station, son. When I come up to your car, you'll have your ID card ready."

Driver says, "I'm sorry, We're in the Marines, and we didn't know."

The Sailor examines the I.D. card and gives it back to the driver. The Sailor walks around to the passenger side and taps on the window. The passenger rolls his window down, and the Sailor smacks him with the nightstick.

The passenger says, "What'd you do that for?"

The Sailor says, "Just making your wishes come true."

The passenger says, "Huh?"

The Sailor says, "I know that as soon as you pull away you're gonna say, 'I wish that
fucker would've tried that shit with me!'"

O-man

I heard that joke before- I think you left off the end. The two Marines get out and tie the Navy man to the back of their car, and finish their cross country trip. Samper Fi O-man

Status
Not open for further replies.