• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MIA A4sForever?

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
Has anyone heard from A4s' lately? I PM'd him several months ago regarding an early model 1911 with the original box and manual that I thought he would be interested in and I never heard back from him. I checked his profile, and the last time he was online here was in May.

Thanks,

Tex

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
He got annoyed at all the whippersnappers questioning him...took his toys and left.

CAMike

None
Contributor
Or he got fed up with the progressive types trying to tell him that "he had it all wrong" for the past 50 years. He stopped sharing his experience with us after that.

Or do I have it all wrong and he can't stop "weeping..." long enough to hit some key stokes?

zipmartin

Never been better
pilot
Contributor
Ah yes, the ever mysterious A4s. Probably lurking somewhere..........watching.........observing........drinking a cocktail........& waiting for the return of Skeeterman.

As his profile says, he's "LIVIN' THE GOOD LIFE .... let's hope YOU make it to that sweet spot in life."

Trust me.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Good on anyone for having better things to do than be on the Internet, good reason or bad reason.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Anyone think he's lurking and that we can draw him out by talking smack?

Crotchety old man! Took his football and went home, eh? I weep for the future of the dentures and Depends crowd!

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
I think I know what would bring him out of hiding. Is there anyway we could unban Skeeterman for a day or two? :D

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
It is my belief that he is just enjoying a cold drink and his trophy wife. If and when he decides to come back all the same haters will still hate and the backers will still back. Why don't we just let him enjoy his peace and quiet.

Just my two cents.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I am one of the few who knows A4s real name. I've never met him but I've talked with NWA pilots who have. He is definitely a pilot of the old school who has "been there, done that" in both military and civilian aviation. He was raised in an era where the elders were respected. I believe he left because of distinct lack of respect shown him by a few. He didn't need the aggrevation nor did he need to justify his views. So he left. For what it is worth, I don't blame him - he deserves the respect. It wasn't conflicting view points that ran him off, it was the way those conflicting views were presented.

I hope some day he decides to come back.