• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Meridian T-45 TS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Shutter

Hey Matt...

I think I asked this question before, but what about the T-45 TS in Meridian? The TW1 page says that TS will start in mid FY-00, well, that hasn't happened, but have you heard when or if it will yet?

D

Dave Shutter

So after April will VT-7 exist solely as the E2/C2 advanced sqd? What will happen to the IP's at VT-7 who taught Strike subjects, will they get tranplanted to VT-9?

BTW, how long is your stash for the FRS, and when do you know what SQD your going to?

stay off the ramp...

D

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Matt -- Let's see, you have to finish BOLTC, then go to SERE and then start ground school, not much time off, huh? Sounds familiar! Though I get SERE on the way to my Fleet Squadron when I leave here in July, North Island for me though.

Hope you are having (yawn!) a "blast" in BOLTC!! Did you ever "run" into anyone from the Forum down there in Pcola that is now in OCS?

Dave -- That basic math it killing you, switching 7s and 9s like that! Did they teach you that in the Army, or what? jk I couldn't even tell you which squadron does what outside of Primary and the Advanced Prop pipeline!

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh John,

Just thought I would take this time to let you know that a guy from my ship is going to be a SERE instructor here in CA. Don't worry, I'm putting in a good word for you so that he takes it real easy on you.

Yea right. What I'm really doing is giving him your name, height, weight, and SSN so that there is no mistake when you get there. Don't worry buddy, he'll take good care of you. He's an EW1 in a Gunner's Mate's body. The guy loves guns and anything associated with a Ramboistic lifestyle. I see him often walking to the ship in the mornings. He usually wears these green camoflauge pants with a huge pack on his back. Yea, you two will become buds.

--Steve

Steve Wilkins

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Back-asswards? I thought it was bass-ackwards

-Steve

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Thats alright Steve, I will just "spill" my guts about all your dirty little secrets, and you will probably have NIS knocking on your door!

Steve Wilkins

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Had a feeling you guys would say that. A lot of people call it NIS, but it is actually NCIS. Naval Criminal Investigative Service. They deal with all sorts of issues ranging from family violence, to shipboard security, all the way up to antiterrorism issues. Just a thought.

--Steve

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Ltj.g. Stevenson,
ATTACK Puke, huh!
Well let me just school you there youngster. You can't decide because you go both ways. In other words, your a FAG!
Fighter, ATTACK Guy. Questions or comments?
Be respectful. Semper Fi! Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

Status
Not open for further replies.