• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Meridian House On Lake

JFoga97862

I'm getting married in FEB so I'm looking for an SNA to take a lakeside room in a 3 bedroom house with two other SNAs still chugging through phase 1. Room has sliding glass door to a deck that looks out on the lake, very nice place to live especially if you have a boat. This gated community is only 15 minutes from the NAS gate. $400 a month, plus $400 deposit and 1/3 of utilities. Landlord is very cool and flexible once people start completing, no increase in rent!!!

Room will be available March 1, call 361-443-7433 or email JFoga97862@aol.com for more info.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sweetwater said:
I'm getting married in FEB so I'm looking for an SNA to take a lakeside room in a 3 bedroom house with two other SNAs still chugging through phase 1. Room has sliding glass door to a deck that looks out on the lake, very nice place to live especially if you have a boat. This gated community is only 15 minutes from the NAS gate. $400 a month, plus $400 deposit and 1/3 of utilities. Landlord is very cool and flexible once people start completing, no increase in rent!!!

Room will be available March 1, call 361-443-7433 or email JFoga97862@aol.com for more info.

This isn't the SNA house, is it?