• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MEPS Inspection Exam

SNAwannab

Good evening everyone,

I was wondering what an Inspection Exam consists of.

I previously had been MEPS cleared for SNA through the Marines. Now I am putting in an application to the Navy as an SNA designator. However, was told that I would need to complete an inspect exam because my last MEPS approval was more than 90 days ago (94 days to be exact).

What should I expect? I am prepared for the whole exam again, just looking for any knowledge so I can mentally prepare myself.

Thank you in advance!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Good evening everyone,

I was wondering what an Inspection Exam consists of.

I previously had been MEPS cleared for SNA through the Marines. Now I am putting in an application to the Navy as an SNA designator. However, was told that I would need to complete an inspect exam because my last MEPS approval was more than 90 days ago (94 days to be exact).

What should I expect? I am prepared for the whole exam again, just looking for any knowledge so I can mentally prepare myself.

Thank you in advance!

What did your recruiter say? They should have or be briefing you on what to expect for an inspect physical.

SNAwannab

Thanks for your reply Sir,

I did ask my recruiter before I posted here. He informed me that he was not sure what to expect. He was under the assumption that it would be less intensive then the full physical.