• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

MEPS consult for PFT?

SDEngineeringDutyDCO

Reserve EDO in training
Hi everyone,

Is it a requirement that MEPS schedule your consult if they put a MED HOLD pending PFT exam? I already went through my MEPS physical and everything went well, however the CMO wants me to have a PFT due to my childhood asthma history prior to deeming me PQ or requiring a waiver.

The reason why I ask is because it took nearly 6 months for my recruiter to get me into MEPS for a physical - long story, and with my kit already processed and ready-to-send to the board, and I don't want anymore delays in my processing if I can help speeding up the process.

Can I have my PFT done prior to MEPS scheduling a consult, or do I have to wait for them to do it? Also, MEPS was telling me that the recruiter has to do it, whereas the recruiter told me that MEPS has to do it, so any clarification on this matter would be appreciated.

Thanks!

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
Wow. I have to admit I was surprised to see this post! I can't answer that but it looks like we both had a frustrating day this past week! I hope someone here has an answer for you.