• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Mentors

SiegeMT

Hello everyone,

I was applying for STA-21 a few years back and now I'm just trekking along to finish my EE degree. I'm just going to apply to OCS when I'm done but I had a few questions. Sorry if my understanding is a bit out of date too.

1) I know STA-21 had a waiver above 35 (I believe up to 42). Are there any stipulations like that for applying to OCS for CEC. Feel free to just direct me to a publication or site if need be.

2) It would probably be very beneficial to get a mentor or two and I was wondering, if you have one how did you end up linking up with them? CEC officers are few and far in-between at least for me and I wouldn't want to ask the only local one since they'd likely need to sit my board also (I know it's fine, just feels odd).

Thanks for checking this out, getting closer to graduating and getting that excitement for the future again.

SiegeMT

Thanks much, I'm not sure what was wrong with me but I could never find these PA's when I went looking for them.