• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Medical Record Request

akdorsey

You got a problem with me?
I'm looking into going into NROTC my sophmore year of college and I was wondering at the medical exam do they request every medical record since you were born or do they only request the information concerning the medical problems you checked on your forms? I was asking because I had asthma before I was 12 and was recently told by a doctor after many tests that i've completely grown out of it and I just wanted to know if I could bring like a note or something saying that i've grown out of it. Thanks for the information.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
I'm looking into going into NROTC my sophmore year of college and I was wondering at the medical exam do they request every medical record since you were born or do they only request the information concerning the medical problems you checked on your forms? I was asking because I had asthma before I was 12 and was recently told by a doctor after many tests that i've completely grown out of it and I just wanted to know if I could bring like a note or something saying that i've grown out of it. Thanks for the information.

How many times are you going to ask the same question?

akdorsey

This is a different question considering that i've been completely cleared by my doctor. What i'm asking is since i've been completely cleared will they want all my records or can I get a signed letter from my doctor to the Navy?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This is a different question considering that i've been completely cleared by my doctor. What i'm asking is since i've been completely cleared will they want all my records or can I get a signed letter from my doctor to the Navy?

They will want to get your record and evaluate your condition (or lack thereof) themselves.

Brett

akdorsey

Alright. I think i'll get my doctor to write a letter or something in my medical file just to make sure. Thanks for your help.