• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Medical issue after receiving PRO-REC Y

j.kir

Hey guys, received my PRO REC Y last week. Over the last few weeks I noticed a mass that will likely need to be removed/biopsied at the least. Assuming it’s not cancerous but could keep me from doing intense physical activities for a few weeks (due to its location), what’s the process looking like for me? I don’t have a lot of info at the moment so I apologize for the vagueness, just want to know what to expect as I’m in the process of wrapping up the paperwork to get FINSEL. Thanks

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey guys, received my PRO REC Y last week. Over the last few weeks I noticed a mass that will likely need to be removed/biopsied at the least. Assuming it’s not cancerous but could keep me from doing intense physical activities for a few weeks (due to its location), what’s the process looking like for me? I don’t have a lot of info at the moment so I apologize for the vagueness, just want to know what to expect as I’m in the process of wrapping up the paperwork to get FINSEL. Thanks

What did your recruiter say?

adudin

I was recently PRO-REC-Y for SNA awaiting my FINSEL, anyone aware of what a very mild T1D managed primarily with diet and exercise and recently prescribed metformin would disqualify me from? It's very recent, recruiter mentioned I'm good to go for OCS but I'm pretty sure I'll be disqualified from flying, will I have opportunity to be redesignated or will this completely disqualify me from Navy?

j.kir

I was recently PRO-REC-Y for SNA awaiting my FINSEL, anyone aware of what a very mild T1D managed primarily with diet and exercise and recently prescribed metformin would disqualify me from? It's very recent, recruiter mentioned I'm good to go for OCS but I'm pretty sure I'll be disqualified from flying, will I have opportunity to be redesignated or will this completely disqualify me from Navy?
Try posting this in the “Doc is in” thread stickied at the top of DOC’s Corner. You might get more help there. Good luck