• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May NSI

wxguesser

Anyone know if we are classing up on Monday the 26th or Tuesday the 27th? Orders say report NLT than 25th, for class on the 26th. That is Memorial Day. I'm getting conflicting info from up there vice Pensacola guys and was wondering if anyone else had the gouge. Not that I'd believe you of course... but I don't want to be the only guy showing up late.

BOCOD

It will probably like we had in February. Our orders said to start on Monday and that was a holiday. We had a three day weekend. Have fun on your last three days of freedom.

CTT1 D

ENS D
Our BOOST class is on liberty until Monday the 26th at midnight with the NSI games starting the next morning. We will be integrated with the new arrivals (you) so expect NSI to start the 27th.

Good luck and see you then!

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
I just drove from VA Beach and am staying at nearby hotel if anyone is interested in getting together sometime for food or something. See you guys soon.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Get yourselves a couple of good meals pronto. EVERYONE that went to Yesturdays in Newport absolutley loved it and it is reasonably priced. Mama Leone's is a hole in the wall, but is excellent as well (bring cash).

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
The galley food sucks for the most part, but if you avoid the ice cream bar, you will probably drop a few pounds.

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
Get yourselves a couple of good meals pronto. EVERYONE that went to Yesturdays in Newport absolutley loved it and it is reasonably priced. Mama Leone's is a hole in the wall, but is excellent as well (bring cash).

Thanks for the heads up. I won't be doing much today since I just drive 12 hours. PM me if you guys are up to anything and ill do my best to roll out of bed. :)