• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May 2013 Graduates Service Selection Packages

Echo24

I'm Pilot.
pilot
So its about that time for MID's scheduled to graduate in May 2013 to start putting together their service selection package at their units. Post your ASTB Scores, GPA, and Major, followed by your desired service selections in order (1. 2. 3.) . Lets see what people are bringing to the table. Good Luck !

Echo24

I'm Pilot.
pilot
ASTB 9/9/9 OAR 67
GPA: 3.453
Major: Engineering Management

Service Selection Preferences
1.) SNA
2.) NFO
3.) SWO

mid1510

Based on what happened last year, whatever you do, put subs dead last, right in front of your restricted line choice. If you have a high GPA in a technical(ish) major and subs are in your top three in order to avoid SWO, there is a solid chance you will be snagged for an NR interview.

Echo24

I'm Pilot.
pilot
Based on what happened last year, whatever you do, put subs dead last, right in front of your restricted line choice. If you have a high GPA in a technical(ish) major and subs are in your top three in order to avoid SWO, there is a solid chance you will be snagged for an NR interview.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! ((echo)) ((echo))
Anything but the sub.

GOHara

ASTB 9/9/9 OAR 68
GPA: 3.51
Major: Industrial Engineering

1.) SNA
2.) NFO
3.) Naval Reactors

Carny

Captain Tyin Knots
ASTB 8/9/9 OAR 60
GPA 2.9
Major: Security & Risk Analysis

1. SNA
2. NFO
3. SWO

October can't come soon enough...

Carny

Captain Tyin Knots

There are some benefits to being advanced standing, never took physics/calc so can't go nuke! Theoretically at least...