• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May 20 Supply board

SkyH

I know there was a thread for this board just the other day but it says the thread is gone. Does anyone know why?

SkyH

Oh okay! I got a little worried. My fiancée is waiting to hear from this board so we’re both a little on edge

xfbzt

Good luck!!! I applied for this one too. Been wondering when the results gonna be released.

SkyH

Good luck to you too! If it’s anything like the last board then it seems to take forever. So we will have to wait and see

SkyH

It convened February 18th but no one heard until late March/ early April time. It was pretty stressful.

cmundey

Oh my gosh, I’m glad I found this thread. I submitted for this board and I’ve been freaking out because I haven’t heard back from my recruiter yet. I’ve never been this nervous in my life to find out.

ostliel

Anyone get any update yet?

OR told me he'd give me a heads up when he saw the Ys coming in and I haven't heard yet.

Looking at threads from past boards, seems it can sometimes be 4-6 weeks. I'm expecting to wait another 3-4 weeks and hoping for earlier.

xfbzt

OR told me he'd give me a heads up when he saw the Ys coming in and I haven't heard yet.

Looking at threads from past boards, seems it can sometimes be 4-6 weeks. I'm expecting to wait another 3-4 weeks and hoping for earlier.
Same here! Thank you!

cmundey

Here's to hoping we hear something by next week (if not next week) since next week will make it a month since the board convened. Continue to stay strong guys! ?
We can only hope! I'm honestly more terrified thinking about going to OCS than hearing back from my OR ?