• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Massachusetts Maritime Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhatFarmer35

Hello:

I know most of the posts on this forum is about USNA or USMMA, but I was hoping someone could help me find the answer to a few of my questions. I e-mailed every admissions person from the MMA website, only one of them replied saying he would reply later (about a month ago), and he still wont replying.

I recived a lot of pamphlets from MMA but I had a few questions about the pamphlet about officer comissioning programs.

With the Air Force and Navy, they mention a "direct commissioning" program. With they Navy they also show BDCP seperatly. With the Navy it says there is an aviation and surface warfare option. I always thought direct comissioning was for people like doctors and lawyers who wanted to go into the military. Is this "direct comissioning" just another was of saying that you are applying for OCS. Or applying for OTS with the Air Force? Or is this a whole seperate program with the Massachusetts Maritime Academy?

Thank you for replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.