• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

March Board

navy_or_bust

Alright I gave in at last and had to start it. I haven't heard back from my recruiter if I am up for the board but should be.

Program BDCP
Age 20
ASTB 7/8/7 58
GPA 3.01 engineering
LOR 2 previous employers and an Army SF O-3
Flying 215 hours with instrument rating
1st SNA 2nd SNFO 3rd SWO

Does anyone know if the boards will meet on the 14th this month because the 15th is on a Saturday or do you think they will push it back to the 17th?

FlyBoy819

I wanna go Fast!
I'm up for the board.

Program BDCP
Age 21
ASTB 6/8/6 50
GPA 3.03 Aviation
LOR 4. Two from CFIs, one is also an airline capt., the other is also a Marine. One employer. Last one is a personal reference.
Flying 225 hours with Instrument Rating
PRT: 60 CU
62 PS
10:31 Run
1st SNA 2 NFO

I'm not sure about the dates.

Good luck to everyone!!

Goob83

None
Alright I gave in at last and had to start it. I haven't heard back from my recruiter if I am up for the board but should be.

Program BDCP
Age 20
ASTB 7/8/7 58
GPA 3.01 engineering
LOR 2 previous employers and an Army SF O-3
Flying 215 hours with instrument rating
1st SNA 2nd SNFO 3rd SWO

Does anyone know if the boards will meet on the 14th this month because the 15th is on a Saturday or do you think they will push it back to the 17th?
They are going to try and do the board today if they get to it then you should know something by monday if not they will wait till monday and you should know something before FRIDAY next week either way good luck

FDX

It's mind games!
I didn't quite make this month, but I should be up for next month.

Applying for BDCP SNA only

Male 24

3.3 GPA Psych

7/6/7 55

LOR's: 1 O-6, 1 O-5, 2 O-4's, my boss, and a civilian FedEx pilot

PPL with just under 100 hrs

PU 85
SU 105
1.5 mi run 9:21