• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

mandatory to live in BOQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

absolutVU

Some friends and I are moving to Pensacola in November and we've heard that we may HAVE to live in the Q when we get down there. Does anyone have any information on this truth or non-truth? I am taking it as just being another crazy rumor since no official person has given us this word. We are looking for a house right now and just figured that it would be good to know if we were completely wasting our time!!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
When I checked in on July 25th, all those going to Whiting Field for Primary would live at the BOQ at Whiting when they REPORTED to Primary. Things change so fast down here, that may or may not be true anymore. I'm in IFS right now, so I haven't even been to Flight Management in forever.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
I lived in the Q in Pcola, if you do have to live there, the permananet rooms are NICE. 1 bedroom apts with washer/dryer inside.

Not a bad deal.

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
Hey bro, the rooms seem to be filling up here. It was a ghost town here a few months ago. Look the whiting web page, and make some phone calls. Probably a good idea before you sign anything, that was the word from an official source, but then again it was a few months ago.

https://wwwnt.cnet.navy.mil/naspensacola/Resources/NASwhitingfield.html

Hartman

Hartman is going to be pis$ed if he has to live in the BOQ after he selects for helos in February. Pis$ed I tell you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.