• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Making some changes to the website

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
FYI,

Completely changed the front page of the website to a new module. The rest of the forum is unchanged.

Going to be making some more changes throughout the week, and readding some old functionality, such as:

- Photo Gallery
- Quote module
- Chat
- Guestbook

Also, made some changes on the USERCP.

John

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
We'll see how it goes. With the last upgrade to 3.03 forum software I "broke" quite a few features, now I might have some time to get them working again.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'll send some Cobra pictures to you so they can be added, I feel so left out right now. Just kidding I like the new stuff.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Shout box maybe tonight when I get home.... Gallery is there, but no link to it, I need to bring it back online (read above).... geez, you're more lucid when you have some margaritas in ya...

Skid, I'll take those photos when I turn it back on, sounds good.

EngineGirl

Sleepy Head
webmaster said:
Gallery is there, but no link to it, I need to bring it back online (read above).... geez, you're more lucid when you have some margaritas in ya...

Whohoo!!! I think I should take this as a sign that I need to go drink!!!!!! :icon_wink

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
WM,
Changes look good...Keep up the most awesome of awesome work!
ea6bflyr

Status
Not open for further replies.