• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Made it through week 4 of OCS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musiqlover

Dear Forum,

I finally am able to get on here and post! Anyway, we made it through week 4, and we passed our inspection! We have liberty this weekend! How is everyone doing? Oh, by the way, my new email is: Nolemooney@hotmail.com

I spoke some with Vicki, she graduated a few weeks ago. She is awesome!

Anyway, I just wanted to submit a post and update the forum on how I am doing!

Talk to you soon!

Paul

PM

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
quote:
Anyway, we made it through week 4, and we passed our inspection! We have liberty this weekend!

Class 28 must have had the shortest liberty in the history of OCS. We secured on Thursday afternoon, and had it yanked from our precious grasps on Friday. Someone smiled in the chow hall in front of the Master Gunnery Seargent, who told our DI. Bad news. After an hour "tour" of our floor, we had the precious blue tape and second anchor ripped from our chests. No liberty this weekend, hopefully we'll get it back for next weekend.

Edited by - dawgfan on 07/15/2001 16:21:32

Sluys

I was in 08-01 and believe me, it can get worse. About 2 weeks before christmas (just after we passed our 9th week) CDR Wendell decided to secure liberty for all of OCS (including the Candio's) So that we could feild day the whole place... about 3 times.

BTW, if you run into SSGT Lewis, tell him "Slugs" says Hi... and IP-ing a flight suit is a major pain in the ass

~Sluys

Status
Not open for further replies.