• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

lysfranc

speedforthesoul

After much searching, I've decided to make a post. Has anyone successfully joined any branch of military aviation with a surgically corrected Lysfranc injury? please post insight on this. I have a Lysfranc in my left foot which I may get surgery for soon. I am not currently in the military but i intend to join when i am medically eligible.

It would be great if anyone has first hand experience of how a Lysfranc injury impacted their (or a friend's) application process. I have been given opinions but no first hand account of an individual with a Lysfranc being accepted or turned down for OCS.

A Lysfranc is also known as a mid-foot sprain. Essentially, the bones in the mid-foot are tightly locked together by ligaments; when a Lysfranc occurs, the bones become unlocked and never fully lock back together without surgery.