• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

LORs from professors

mbsplit2

I have reached out to a couple of my professors to write a letter of recommendation for me. They both would like to write one for me but they are not sure if there is a certain template to follow or if there's any examples. Does anyone know of any good templates or examples for them to follow? Or have any of your own that you would be willing to share? I apologize in advance if this is not the proper thread, I'm fairly new to this forum.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I have reached out to a couple of my professors to write a letter of recommendation for me. They both would like to write one for me but they are not sure if there is a certain template to follow or if there's any examples. Does anyone know of any good templates or examples for them to follow? Or have any of your own that you would be willing to share? I apologize in advance if this is not the proper thread, I'm fairly new to this forum.

They can either fill out the DD-370 or just provide a typed letter.

For specific questions like these ask your officer recruiter.

exNavyOffRec

I would you suggest to them that when they write the LOR include how long they have seen you perform so the board knows it is just not a few week event.

Now if you are going for aviation it really doesn't matter at all.