• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for this poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tessone

No problem. Gotta love free software (or shareware) and the internet!

--
Chris Tessone
http://www.polyglut.net/

Boss_BlueAngels

Instrument training
About that Blue Angels picture posted by airgreg, I have a beautiful poster of that, given to me by Lcdr. Scott Kartvedt (Lead Solo pilot on this seasons team) and is just BEAUTIFUL! It has all their signatures on it along with my name printed along the top... I'll have to get a picture of it and show you... around the picture itself it has a sort of frame of the American Flag... awesome poster, definately their best one of that kind!

Philippians 4:13
Proverbs 16:9
Romans 10:9

jrklr

Boss:
Do you know some blue angels personally? I went to the Miramar air show this weekend (absolutely amazing I might add) and I didn't even know where I could go to get their autographs or talk to them. I'm interested in knowing how you know them. Thanks.

Boss_BlueAngels

Instrument training
Yeah, I know all of them, and more importantly (lol) they know my sister and I as well. Mind you, through a lot of work. haha. The Blues come up to Seattle every year, so my sister and I go down to Seattle from 6:00AM-6:00PM every single day they fly... including when they arrive. (Which is usually 5 to 6 days for that week) Since Seattles show is a remot site show, there aren't very many people at the museum, where the jets park... so my sis and I would go behind the building, in the parking lot to a cafe at the airport... and camp out by their cars 2 hours after they would land... and met them that way. But, we make sure to only ask for signatures and pictures once... then the other days we just try to talk to them, and always get them little cards and things to take back with them... and over the last 4 years, they've recognized us... specially Lcdr. Scott Kartvedt as I mentioned above. In fact, the poster that we always have them sign got taken into the debriefing by Scott! Too bad we didn't have a neato little recording device. :) (That'd make 'em real happy)

Oh, I only wish I could see a Blue Angel show at an airport and not over a Lake!!! Oh, to see the Dirty Roll on takeoff... and the diamond loop on takeoff.... aaaaaahhhhhh... lol. That's awesome you got to see the guys down at Miramar!!! Did you get any pics?

Anyway, those guys are amazing pilots... along with all other Naval Aviators!

***FLY NAVY***

Philippians 4:13
Proverbs 16:9
Romans 10:9

Status
Not open for further replies.