• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for the "Q"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Well... Here goes nothing. That's kinda what I'm thinking as my date with the boat approaches. We are leaving sometime this weekend for the sunny Florida coast and will spend some days down there 'bouncing' on an IFLOS lense before heading out for the real thing later in the week. I'ld be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, but I really think this can be a good time. As long as we bring back the same number of jets and people as we took as well as bunch of "Q's" next to our names I'll be very happy.

I turned in my wish list this week. Hornets Miramar, Hornets Lemoore, Hornets Oceana, Supers, Tomcats, and finally Prowlers in that order. (matt i'll send you an email - so you dont have to post your bewilderment with Miramar as my first choice here :)

P.S I'm supposed to say hello to T.C.'s mom. So hello Mrs T.C.

jec

gunnerdd972

I thought that that Miramar was a Marine Air Station? Does the Navy have Sqdrs based out of there now?

GM2(SW) Hosehead

Status
Not open for further replies.