• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for the EPSQ software

dutsnekcirf

My security clearance is up for review and as you all know we are now required to use the new system e-QIP. The annoying thing is that I am deployed and do not have access to a large portion of the needed information. I do; however, have a backup copy of my sf86 in .zdb format from the old EPSQ program. I was wondering if anyone would have a copy of the EPSQ program that I can use to open my backup file and reference it while I fill out my e-QIP?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Devil Duck

I've posted a copy of the Subject Edition v2.2 to Dropbox at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4999161/subject2_2.exe

Follow the link and save to desktop. If that doesn't work, let me know and I can email a copy. It's about 2.8mb.

This copy was originally downloaded from DSS in 2003. It was used as recently as this summer to open a saved database; it performed as expected. Good luck, DD

dutsnekcirf

Turns out that dropbox.com is blocked by the Air Force network; categorized as Personal Network Storage. Would you mind emailing it to me? I'll send you my email address in a private message. I appreciate your help. It's surprising how difficult it is to find this application nowadays.

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess I have to have 50 posts in order to send private messages. Can you send it to:

EDIT: email address removed by poster.

Again, much appreciated.

dutsnekcirf

Dave,

I got your email. Turns out the Air Force email server removed the attachment. But no worries. I was able to get a friend of mine to download it for me and then rename the extension, zip it and email it. I was finally able to get it. This is going to be a huge help for me getting the e-QIP filed out. I asked tons of people for this program and no one had it. You came through for me with the link on dropbox.

Thanks again.

mariom

EPSQ files

Anyone know where to place the *.zdb file after you install EPSQ? I still can not open my file after installing EPSQ. I am trying to just view it so I can fill out the new eQIP. It would save alot of time if I can.....

Thanks,
Mario