• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

looking for information from a helicopter pilot

fern_ando

my name is fernando and trying to get information on being a helicopter pilot. but the thing is i need to do a project in my english class and need to make a letter. i would like to send my letter to a helicopter pilot that used the navy to help them be a pilot. if anyone could help me with this it woul be great.
And if anyone can help me can u can email me at Hazzardous202@yahoo.com
Thanks

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
There are several helicopter pilots around here. Why don't you write the letter and post in this thread?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
my name is fernando and trying to get information on being a helicopter pilot. but the thing is i need to do a project in my english class and need to make a letter. i would like to send my letter to a helicopter pilot that used the navy to help them be a pilot. if anyone could help me with this it woul be great.
And if anyone can help me can u can email me at Hazzardous202@yahoo.com
Thanks

The FIRST thing you 'NEED' to do is learn how to write/think in the English language ... otherwise ..... ???

Cheers.