• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for Help

rmorell

A little background info, I am soon to graduate from a senior military college. This one is the only all Army one so for the past four years all I know is Army so Im looking for some help. My plan was to try and be a Pilot or NFO, but I failed the color vision test for MEPS. My N3M came back telling me I am unable to do NFO, Pilot and SWO. I study International Affairs and I speak some Arabic. Is there anyway to appeal the decision from N3M and try to get a Pilot/NFO slot? If not I have been looking at possibly doing Naval Intelligence if I can use my Arabic and understanding of the Middle East in this process. My recruiter while helpful has not been the best at passing along information. Any suggestions would help. Id like to continue looking at becoming a Naval Officer. Thank you for looking.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
A little background info, I am soon to graduate from a senior military college. This one is the only all Army one so for the past four years all I know is Army so Im looking for some help. My plan was to try and be a Pilot or NFO, but I failed the color vision test for MEPS. My N3M came back telling me I am unable to do NFO, Pilot and SWO. I study International Affairs and I speak some Arabic. Is there anyway to appeal the decision from N3M and try to get a Pilot/NFO slot? If not I have been looking at possibly doing Naval Intelligence if I can use my Arabic and understanding of the Middle East in this process. My recruiter while helpful has not been the best at passing along information. Any suggestions would help. Id like to continue looking at becoming a Naval Officer. Thank you for looking.

There’s no such thing as color vision waivers. Sorry.