• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for Confirmation

PJ81

FS SNA
I just got a call today from my recruiter. After my app failed to make the board this month he let me know that BDCP was not accepting age waivers for prior service applicants. I have no reason to doubt him, it's just that I have never heard of this and wanted to post hear to see if anyone else has run into this problem. I am 26 right now, turn 27 in December and graduate next May, so obviously I will need the age waiver to go to OCS as a SNA applicant.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
I just got a call today from my recruiter. After my app failed to make the board this month he let me know that BDCP was not accepting age waivers for prior service applicants. I have no reason to doubt him, it's just that I have never heard of this and wanted to post hear to see if anyone else has run into this problem. I am 26 right now, turn 27 in December and graduate next May, so obviously I will need the age waiver to go to OCS as a SNA applicant.

Did he want you to apply for something else? If so, try that, as long as he puts you back in for the SNA with that.

Tom

pilot
Contributor
You must commission before your 27th birthday (from a non-prior standpoint).