• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for an apartment in Corpus

othromas

AEDO livin’ the dream
pilot
I've read through the other posts on places to live in Corpus, and I just wanted to see if anyone had any further recommendations for places to live, realtors to go through for rentals, landlords they had a good experience with, friends with a place and at least one empty room (two if possible), so on and so forth. I already know about Compass Bay, Summer House Apts sounds interesting (Squid mentioned it in a previous post), and I'll avoid Baypoint on the mainland. I'm going to keep looking myself, just wanted to see if there was anything more I should know.

kelly

D_macs Wife
There is a property management company named New Wave Properties, that you want to STAY away from. They are not a good company to rent from, they don't understand how the military works. Good luck finding a place!!

othromas

AEDO livin’ the dream
pilot
Can anyone who knows more about CC than I do shed some light on Flour Bluff? I've heard everything from Crack Bluff to it's a nice place. Any thoughts?

kelly

D_macs Wife
Flour Bluff is not a bad area, but just like anywhere there are bad spots, you just have to watch out for them. We looked at some house in "the Bluff" that were in really nice neighbor hoods. It is close to everything. Like 5-10 minutes from Base, and 15 minutes from the beach, and about 15 minutes from all the stores. Hope this helps.
Kelly