• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for Advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaid8591

Looking for Advise:

Im a student at TBS graduating in less than a month and just got selected for a competitive air contract. What are good locations to live in FL that is close to all the flight training I will be conducting? I am also married if that helps. I was told Pace, Fl is a good spot in the middle of all bases

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Welcome to the site! There’s no need to post the same thing in multiple places. I’ll leave your post up in the NIFE thread. Also, search around a bit, this particular question has been asked and answered a bunch. I’m sure you’ll get better answers from more recent students, but if you’re going to Whiting for primary (which is by no means guaranteed, you could end up in Corpus), then target downtown Pensacola or north. Anywhere closer to NAS Pensacola doesn’t make sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.