• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for advice...

cboldman

Hello everyone!

I am working with my officer recruiter to schedule a time to take the ASTB. I am applying for both Air Force OTS and Navy OCS. I have already submitted my packet to OTS, so I have already taken the AFOQT (99/96/99/92/83/91) and TBAS (99 PCSM).

I am an engineering major, so math/logic/science comes quickly to me. I also am a pilot, so aviation related questions are typically not an issue. All of this to say, how much time should I set aside to study for the ASTB before I take it? Is it worth buying a study guide?

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello everyone!

I am working with my officer recruiter to schedule a time to take the ASTB. I am applying for both Air Force OTS and Navy OCS. I have already submitted my packet to OTS, so I have already taken the AFOQT (99/96/99/92/83/91) and TBAS (99 PCSM).

I am an engineering major, so math/logic/science comes quickly to me. I also am a pilot, so aviation related questions are typically not an issue. All of this to say, how much time should I set aside to study for the ASTB before I take it? Is it worth buying a study guide?

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

Welcome to the forum, suggest you check out the ASTB section which should answer all your questions and then some. Similarly, recommend researching around before asking. Good luck!