• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Looking for a .pdf or web based Natops Instrument Flight Manual

SemperGumby

The Helo RI-FTI is pretty rough, however it does reference what appears to the holy grail of instrument procedures. I know they exist and i've seen them floating around the squadron spaces but I would like to have access to one at home. Anyone know of an E-version?

Thanks

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I have the 2002 version, which I think is the most current one. However, getting it to you may be problematic since it's 50 megs. I'm not sure if it's on the NATEC site or not (on leave, on my mac and don't feel like rebooting), but if someone doesn't have a better link, we can figure out how to get it to you.

Maybe webmaster can up my file size limit here and I can post it.

SemperGumby

Are you guys talking about the OPNAV 3710, or the NAVAIR 00-80T-112 NIFM? The latter is the one I'm trying to find. Again, Thanks for the help.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I'm talking NIFM. Not sure if that's on the Navair/NATEC site or not.

The Helo RI-FTI is pretty rough, however it does reference what appears to the holy grail of instrument procedures. I know they exist and i've seen them floating around the squadron spaces but I would like to have access to one at home. Anyone know of an E-version?

Thanks
You can access it at Airworthiness as referenced above. Unfortunately, airworthiness requires that you access via NMCI now.

Talk to one of your HT instructors. I know HT-28 issued CDs to Wingers that had all kinds of digital documents including the NIFM.

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
You can check out a NIFM from the pubs man in the 8/18 bldg, and he can burn you a digital copy if you bring him a disc. Alternatively, you can burn it on your own via the Airworthiness website and an NMCI computer. And FYI, you cannot burn CDs using the Windows CD utility on NMCI machines. It will not recognize the disc. You have to use Roxio or whatever CD/DVD-burning utility is installed on the machine. Spent several days once tackling that issue before someone clued me in.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Or go to HT-28, the not-shitty squadron and you get a CD with all those pubs electronically, plus videos demoing LL/FORM/NVG briefs etc.