• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Little help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsavy10

I met with my OSO today, and he gave me some frustrating news. He wants to push my application back to the October '03 Class.
weeping_125.gif
He claims that flight school is getting backed up and they are going to push air contracts back a bit to relieve some of the congestion. Any thoughts? I'm thinking he's met his quota for this quarter and he is just trying to get me to fulfill his quota for next quarter. How can I find out this information? Will drinking solve my problems
eyebrows_125.gif
?

duke

My OSO told me the same thing. 183 is apparently filled up. My AirContract is pushed back to October as well.

Adrenaline Rush

damn man that really sucks,,its the old hurry up and wait...Im applying PLC combined for this summer. so Im biting my nails too wondering if I'll get in...Really sorry to hear that news man, but hey more time to prepare for OCS (i know thats not what u want to hear)..ALcohol is the cause the and the solution to all of life's problems

I'd Rather Be A Lion For One Day, Than Be A Sheep For A Thousand Years

It Is Our Duty To Protect The Best Nation In The World

davidsin

Sorry to hear that. Another candidate from Kansas city that I talk to got pushed back to 184. He decided to go to the usmc reserves while waiting, so he could go to ocs as a prior. I guess some districts fill their quota fast. You're not the only one. Seems like a lot are getting shifted to the next class.

Look at it in the bright side. You get more time to enjoy stuff like this:

http://www.fhm.com/img/reporter/bigeye/15aug/boobs.swf

------------------------------------------
Semper Fi

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
Right now probably wouldn't be a good time to go reserves if he's applying for OCS. Unless he's open to a deployment in-between.

Status
Not open for further replies.