• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lie about my PRK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heerothewizard

Lying only proves that you don't have the integrity/moral character to be an officer. The Honor Code (at least at USNA, I'm not sure about Air Force and Army) states "[We] will not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate any amongst us who do." If that isn't enough reason not to lie (nevermind the quite likely possibility of being discovered and getting into HUGE trouble) then I don't know what is! If Enlisted men and others under their command have an officer who lies, how can they trust and let themselves be LED by him/her?

my 2 cents

GO NAVY! BEAT ARMY!

jdfairman

PHROGS 4EVER
Just keep in mind that when you lie, you lose all integrity; and when that happens, you no longer rate to EVEN THINK ABOUT being a leader of Marines. I beg of you...Keep your integrity intact. Chances are good you will get the waiver. Even if you don't and have to come in on a ground contract, the fact is you'll still have the honor and privilege of leading Marines. And leading Marines is what its all about.

When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.

jdfairman

PHROGS 4EVER
Just wanted to point out that last sentence on my post is the signature... not necessarily my leadership style.
SEMPER FI

When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.

usmc

Ok guys, stop with the paddling. I’ve learned my lesson!

Step away from Old Hickory.

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
hehe...man, I was going to respond to this one, but it looks like enough people pounced already.

"Push the stick foward, the houses get bigger; pull back, the houses get smaller... unless you keep pulling back, then they get bigger again."

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Nice job guys. Just the sort of responses I'd like to see!

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
Just to let you know. NAMI can tell if you've had PRK event if you dont tell them. I asked our flight doc and he said that the vision testing is extensive and they will know. Also why lie about it when waivers are readily available?

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.