• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

lets get some more funnies goin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuSnake

Come on guys, I have a buddy in AFROTC and I need some good stuff to rag him with, because lets face it, Air Force vs Navy, I think we all know who wins that.
jump_125.gif

ghost_ttu

AIR FORCE, AIR FORCE, AIR FORCE!!!! Sorry, I have to be biased toward my direction now....but wings are wings. AF wings are just Silver because they have been touched by the light of God.

Eliminate distractions, continuously work hard, vision what you hope to accomplish.

ghost_ttu

Well I suppose if you have as much power as the AF has, you can even make lead fly [:D]

Eliminate distractions, continuously work hard, vision what you hope to accomplish.

ghost_ttu

I'm in NO WAY claiming to be an AF pilot. I have a long road before having the opportunity to lay that claim, therefore my words or actions are in no way reflective to that of an AF pilot. I can only hope that one day they are exactly that.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just remember that the Navy has more aircraft than the Air Force does! And at a recent joint commissioning, we had more Navy aviators than the Air Force did.....most of them were Meteorology Officers....what's with that?
ea6bflyr [^]

ghost_ttu

Believe me, if the Navy said "Ghost, here is your SNA contract" I would jump (I've already said that I'm a flight whore). But they aren't saying that, and the AF is atleast saying "Ghost you can come roll your dice and have a chance at getting a pilot slot" So SOLD to the man wearing Blue!!!!!

LadyJayUSN

Origionally posted by ghost:
my words or actions are in no way reflective to that of an AF pilot. I can only hope that one day they are exactly that.

Soooo ghost...you ARE admitting that you are lead brained!
dunce_125.gif

<I SWIM 'CAUSE I'M TOO DAMNED SEXY FOR SPORTS THAT REQUIRE CLOTHING>

grouch

Originally posted by ghost_ttu
Well I suppose if you have as much power as the AF has, you can even make lead fly [:D]

This should read "money" not power Ghost, you really should know that. Have you started your butt flexing exercises yet? To be an Air Force pilot, you need to be so tight you fart out of your mouth. P.S. Baylor got a new coach today!!!! Just a matter of time before Tech falls to the Green and Gold!!! Muhahah!

LadyJayUSN

Origionally posted by
grumpy_125.gif
:
Baylor got a new coach today!!!! Just a matter of time before Tech falls to the Green and Gold!!! Muhahah!

Perhaps, buddy, its been you squeezin' your buttcheeks together so tight you've stymed all blood circulation to your brain.

bigeyes_125.gif

<I SWIM 'CAUSE I'M TOO DAMNED SEXY FOR SPORTS THAT REQUIRE CLOTHING>

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well face it, Air Force guys have a little more "flair" to them in a lot of areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.