• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lessons from Watch

navy09

None
He's on my boat- good guy. I told him he should have run out and bought a lotto ticket that night.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Didnt happen in the Navy, but still stupid "weed" shenanigans nontheless. Got a call from a clerk from a local convenience store that a guy had just "bragged" to him and showed him his small baggy of weed. We found said guy at the next convenience store just a few blocks down. After confronting him he volunteered the weed and was very calm about it. After I slapped on the handcuffs he started crying and said " (the next city over) just gives out tickets for weed!" I said "this isnt (the next city over.)" He kept crying even when I put him in with the MS 13 gang member who was in for God knows what.

I did a summer cruise off a ship based at Naval Station San Diego. I distinctly remember walking over a few sailors passed out on the base sidewalks. Most had tried unsuccessfully to hide in bushes but their legs were sticking out. You could also have conversations with prisoners in the brig from outside the building. I had a weird one while smoking a cigarrette across the street from that building.