• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Leave prior to commissioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

solenita72

SWO Wife
If you have leave saved up from being enlisted, do they cash that out before commissioning or do they allow that to roll over?

jaznups

Hey that is a Good QUESTION! I would like to know the answer to that b/c if I'm doing CEC Delayed Program and I'm technically listed as active enlisted will I be able to use those leave days??

There are two kinds of people that amaze me -- those that know absolutely everything and those that know absolutely nothing.

marcurb

you can roll over your leave if in bdcp or cec or some kind of officer program that puts you on active duty. FLY NAVY!!!

"Be careful out there..." "If I was careful I would have joined the Coast Guard."

robv182

Gotta have the Nutz
None
Leave accumulated as enlisted should not be lost. Prior to going to OCS you had to obligate for a number of years depending on the program you are going into. Prior to your re-enlistment is when they ask if you want to sell back leave and then adjust your balance of leave to your EOS. Officers accrue leave just as fast as we do anyway. If they took our leave, then they would still have to pay us back. I know when I report I will have around 45-50 days on the books and I am not giving a day of it back to Uncle Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.