• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Lateral Transfer

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Hola, your friendly neighborhood Bubba here...

So due to circumstances both in and out of my control, I've found myself in a position where I am going to apply to the June 2012 lateral transfer board. After much research, I've decided to apply for Information Warfare.

My questions is, along with the required items, is there anything else the board like to see from people applying for a transfer? I haven't started to put my package together yet. I'm still at the stage where I am trying to get all of my ducks in one sock.

Cheers,
Bubba

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The community is more likely to select you if you have your basic PQS complete. I know a former Helo pilot that had applied to IP and was not selected. On his subsequent board, he had completed his PQS, gained an IP mentor, and WAS selected.

-ea6bflyr ;)

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
PSW,

Thanks for the info. I'll give the community manager a shout over the next few days.