• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Kingsville Guys....got some questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
So...I'm headed out there as soon as I can knock out these last 3 cruise forms (yes, for some reason 27 had us select THEN fly them) and I was wondering if ya'll could give me any info on the place.

I know I need to make an appointment with the PRs to get my gear fitted and signup for a NACES brief before I can get a backseat ride, but I'm not exactly sure where to do this. Also, how long does that stuff normally take? Is the base pretty easy to figure out, or will I be wandering around lost for a while.

You can also get your pubs early to start studying, correct?

My class up date is listed as April 12th for now, and I've been told that's with VT-22. Anyone know differently?

Any other gouge would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

/back to being the FNG

petescheu

sqz-
don't worry about it. you usually have a few weeks off when you get down here; they give you plenty of time to get stuff taken care of, ie getting books, PR shop, etc etc. all you need to know is where to check in- go in the main gate, go left at the first main intersection (where the A-4 is on the stand), go down the street just a bit and the first parking lot you come to on your left (you'll see a sign for the BEQ and TW-2). take a right into that parking lot. there will be two buildings on your left, one on your right after you've gone in the parking lot. the first one on your left, go in there and go up to the 3rd floor, all the way down the hall on the left, that's STUCON. They'll take care of everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.