• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Keeping PRO REC for NFO while reapplying for SNA

SkysTheLimit

Hello all,

After acquiring some gouge stating that people have kept their PRO REC while reapplying the following boards, I would appreciate some more insight on this matter. I was PRO REC Y for SNFO this past board (August), and NFO was NOT supposed to be on my application, yet the recruiter put it on there anyway. To make a very long story short, I more than likely got selected for NFO because it was on the package, period. I want to go SOLELY for SNA, and from what I've seen, I'm going to have to decline the NFO spot in order to do so. However, I've also seen (and been told) that people have kept their PRO REC while reapplying to another board. My OPL tells me that there used to be a time when this happened, but they don't do that anymore and those who do are exceptions to the rule, yet according to the gouge I've received, there have been people who literally just did it recently, regardless of how few there are who accomplished it. Therefore, my questions to all of you is how is this possible, what are the circumstances for doing so, and is it farfetched for me to try to do?

Thank you all for your time and help!