• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

K-Rock Cyclists

stickygdm

pilot
For the road cyclists out there in Kingsville or heading to Kingsville, this is a thread to coordinate rides.

The standard rides right now are Tuesday and Thursday. 0645h start from Hunter's Cove with a 0700h stop at the VT-22 turnstile on base. Thursday is an easy day and Tuesday's are a little tougher, but we don't drop. If you're new to cycling (new new cyclist to Kingsville) come out on Thursday first.

Saturday and Sunday (or any other day) rides are impromptu so if you're planning on heading out, post here to spread the word. There is also some group rides in Corpus Christi so post info on those if you'd like.

Also anyone interested in a family ride around base let me know. I have a trailer and I'm able to tow 50% of my children at one time with my tractor bike.

Link to K-Rock Cyclists MapMyRun.com site for routes:
http://www.mapmyrun.com/community/groups/393584996658