• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just want to say Hi. OCS bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyBoyChris

Hello everyone. i have been following along with this forum now for close on to 6 months, and let me tell you this place is great! juts about any question one could need answered is on this board somewhere, even if i don't have a question, just reading some of your stories of OCS and flight training help relax me. ok here is a little about my self. I am sophmore in college at southeastern Oklahoma State University majoring in aviation. i have my ppl and plan on getting my commercial by the end of the summer. with ome 140 flight hours TT, i hope to have around 4 or 500 b the time i graduate (from what the dpt head told me, my flight time should help out a lot through my training). anywho i am going to apply for the BDCP and am taking the ATSB next friday (little nervous) so any tips on studying or preparing woul be nice :) Thats who i am, i just wanted to get on the boards and meet all of you. i think this forum is a wonderfull way to meet some new friends who share a common interest, as well as a relaible place to get info. So any advice anyone can give on the ATSB and OCS would be just great :) thank you
Chris

take care thanks

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Chris, glad to see that you were finally able to get registered and up on the Forum.

FlyBoyChris

Yeah, thanks much, the forum made a liar out of me. when i got your email back i decided to check one more time to se if i could get it working, and POOF!!, here i am finally :)
Chris

take care thanks

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
Welcome aboard, Chris...I'm majoring in Aviation Management at Auburn University. You wouldn't happen to know a Dr. Raymond Hamilton, would you? He's a new prof here and I can't remember if he came from Oklahoma State or OU.

FlyBoyChris

Hey tripp, i go to school at SOSU(not affiliated with OU or OSU) but i did have a friend that went to auburn for avaition, but he left you may or may not know him. name is Dave Fink. anywho thanks for the welcome, oh what year are you in school? talk to you later
Chris

take care thanks

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
quote:
Hey tripp, i go to school at SOSU(not affiliated with OU or OSU) but i did have a friend that went to auburn for avaition, but he left you may or may not know him. name is Dave Fink. anywho thanks for the welcome, oh what year are you in school?
Whups, my bad. Yeah, I see the Southeastern part now. Hehe. Dave Fink...I think I've heard of him, don't know him tho...

Oh, and agewise, I'm a sophomore, but the computer says I'm a junior (woohoo!!).

Status
Not open for further replies.