• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just took it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
I finished it about four hours ago! Ten minutes later I had my scores and drum roll please....

AQR 7
PFAR 9 :icon_bigg
FOFAR 7
OAR 52

My recruiter said that if it was not for my low GPA :dunce_125 , my the package would be in the mail.

P.S.- I took form one and it was almost exactly like the Marine guide.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
Congrats on the high scores...

I just took it tonight, I only wish we could get scores back that fast here, we were told they'd have them back in about two weeks.

I had form two and its was also just like the Marine Study Guide. The study materials off of this site were the best stuff I found anywhere. I posted in another thread about buying 3 study guides off of Amazon. Don't bother with them... Cliffs and LE both suck and ARCO isn't even close on some stuff.

ET-Mike

A-Pool Junkie
Awesome scores, I take form 2 on Tuesday, I hope I can do near that well. By the way, what is your GPA? I have a 2.7 and I feel like that is almost too low to consider...any ideas? I am an engineering major so that might help a little. Thanks and good luck.

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
Pennst,
What alot of the recuiters do is grade them there and give you an unofficial score, then send them off to get offically graded. Most of the time the score doesn't chnage.

ET-Mike, I had a 2.85 GPA, the Navy is all about the whole package, so as long as you have other things to make up the low GPA you should be good. ie leadership roles, communty service, sports teams, etc.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
ET-Mike,
I've got a 3.2 right now (IST Major, xfer from Engr) but I've still got time to bring that up (or screw it up)...

I don't know what the cutoffs are for being competitive, but I did meet a Tomcat pilot on summer cruise who was "in the top 85 percent of his class".

NeoCortex,
Thanks for the info on the grading... I'm positive the next two weeks are going to be slow as hell just because I'll be thinking about the ASTB.

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
ET-Mike said:
Awesome scores, I take form 2 on Tuesday, I hope I can do near that well. By the way, what is your GPA? I have a 2.7 and I feel like that is almost too low to consider...any ideas? I am an engineering major so that might help a little. Thanks and good luck.

I can only strive to have a GPA that high! My GPA is a 2.1, right now. My recruiter, told me to get my GPA up to at least a 2.7 (and it will, oh yes, it will be), get PRK, and then we would send in my package. He definately liked my "whole person" image, besides the GPA.

Gook luck to you, too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.