• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just took Form 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

erhead81

I just took form 2 yesterday and scored a 48. I'm taking form 1 in a month. Does anyone have any pointers for form 1? Anyone need any pointers on form 2?
bouncy_125.gif

CLAM97to99

I took form one last month and then took form 2 this weekend. The first time I took it I didn’t know about the gouge on this sight and got a 4,4,3 and a 43 OAR (form 1). Soon after I found the gouge on this sight and studied it for the 4 week waiting period and leaned everything in it. I went and took it the second time and got 8,8,5 and an OAR of 60. so pretty much if you know the material in the gouge, and study the SA part of the ARCO book you’ll do fine. It is just like the gouge only with different numbers.

brajohns

I'm taking the ASTB soon. I don't know much about the aviation seciont, so you're saying I should be fine if I just study the gouge on this site? If I memorize the airplane parts and names, etc, I should be fine?

CLAM97to99

For the aviation section I learned the info in the gouge and then I went a little further and looked into why each answer was correct. For example I read about ground effect and aspect ratio. But from what I remember if you just know the info in the gouge you’ll be fine on the A/N section.

Status
Not open for further replies.