• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just passed the ASTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citizen

I was nervous as all hell while it was being scored, but all went through and i passed for USMC SNA. one thing i must say is that study guide that rhollin provided was invaluable to my studying. at least 15 questions on that guide were almost identical to those on the test. Far more helpful than the ARCO guide.

and one thing that's probably been mentioned before: don't trust the ARCO spatial apperception guide farther than you can throw it. the degree of bank is far more varied on the test, and no clouds or ships.

I really don't know if i would have pulled this off without that guide and the advice from the folks here - thanks!
smgreen_125.gif
[:D][8D]

grouch

Man I about chewed my nails plumb off waiting to find out how I did on mine. HeHe, you brought back some memories.

Schwabenprinz

When they were grading my test, I wanted to wait outside. I got that old nervous feeling that I used to get just before a track meet.

jrklr

yeah I agree on that spatial part, many people have said that the arco guide is good for studying the spatial, but it was not even close to the actual test. When I first started the section I freaked out because the picures were of crazy banks along the shorline at a certain angle and the choices for the plane position were all very similar. I ended up doing well on it still, but no thanks to the arco.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Congrats. This is the first hoop in a line of many! Good Luck!!
ea6bflyr [^]

jennifer

good job! I agree with you. I took the test in early december and the arco spatial test didnt help much but I passed and that is all that matters!

Status
Not open for further replies.