• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JUST GOT SCORES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSUMIDN

P-3 TACCO
I just got my scores from my first testing. I could have done better but I didn't have time to go back and answer five of the Mechanical questions because my LT used my stopwatch to administer the test. He wasn't allowed to tell me how much time was left so I got stiffed. I got 5s accross the board except a 6 on the PBI and a 49 on the OAR. I'm retaking it in a few weeks and should get at least 6s since I only studied the night before the first time!

satin_patriot

I can't believe they wouldn't tell you how much time was left. When I took the tests, they set the stop watch, put it in front of me on the desk and left the room. I had it right there the whole time!!!

STA21pilot

That seems pretty ridiculous about the time thing...

Don't let it phase you too much, just go ahead and use your knowledge of the test to get you up and ready for it next time... You'll post good scores with some preparation.

Status
Not open for further replies.