• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Just another age limit question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasmontoya

I have read just about everthing I can on this sight about the age limits for NFO, but still seem to be confused as to whether the age limit for a NFO without prior military is 29 or 30. My recruiter has told me 30 but he seems a bit unsure. Does anyone have an answer and can they point me to the document that says this. I am turning 29 in Sept. and have just sent my packet off so you can see why I would be interested in finding this answer.

On a seperate issue, does anyone know how much a bad credit history will affect my chances on getting into OCS? I don't have a bankruptcy, but my credit isn't the best it could be.

Meridiani

NFO age limit without prior service--commissioning prior to 30th birthday. Take a look at: http://www.cnrc.navy.mil/noru/orojt/generalofficer.htm#2

Status
Not open for further replies.