• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June 2013 Supply Board Results..

halfbreed83

I was wondering if anyone out there has had any word from last months board? I am on the edge of my seat checking my email and phone everyday for an answer from my OR...

Surf

pilot
Halfbreed, I found out a couple weeks ago, unfortunately I did not get a pro-Y. The results are out, you just need get it from your OR.

NavySquid26

PRO-REC Y Supply June 2013
Well according to my OR I am Pro-Y supply...would like to know the overall selection percentage if anyone has heard ?

NavySquid26

NavySquid, I was also pro-rec'ed supply in June. I'm still waiting a FS though. Have you received yours or any indication of when?
Interestingly...no I have not...although I'm still waiting to go to Meps...I'm not sure what the issue is but I'm getting frustrated. I have heard of another select on our board that received an FS for February....

mich313

Supply/SWO/Intel
Hey gents...for those that were Pro-Y for the June Board, what were your stats (GPA, ASTB)? I am going to be up for the board in early 2014 and would love an idea of what kind of numbers received Ys earlier this year.

NavySquid26

Hello,
I was selected in June, but I'll preface my comments with the fact that many selections don't abide by the numbers we feel are competitive...just FYI. We were also told that very very few were selected for supply in June...with the San Diego office having none selected at all etc. I have a B.S. in Business admin, 3.82 GPA, my ASTB was 5/6/6 50, and I had an 0-4 interview, with LOR's from an 0-3 NFO and a Command Master Chief. However I am also a prior service AT2 with some business experience. I was not selected for NFO or SWO, even though my experience was more suited to it....and I'm still waiting on my FS letter lol

Like NavySquid26, I was also selected for Supply in June. Was told by my recruiter in early October that I was penciled in for an OCS date of Feb. 2 but still waiting for the FS letter. Here are my stats:

OAR: 62
B.S. in Business Administration, and B.S. in Missions & Evangelism - 3.93, partially from Murray State University and completed at Mid-Continent University
MBA - 3.8 from Murray State University, completed in May 2013
A couple leadership experiences in High School and College: Section Leader of the Drumline at Murray State University and in high school; Led a Bible study group at a campus ministry; taught marching percussion for five years at a local high school and led several small group ensembles as well
3 LOR's from college professors who knew me pretty well

exNavyOffRec

Hello,
I was selected in June, but I'll preface my comments with the fact that many selections don't abide by the numbers we feel are competitive...just FYI. We were also told that very very few were selected for supply in June...with the San Diego office having none selected at all etc. I have a B.S. in Business admin, 3.82 GPA, my ASTB was 5/6/6 50, and I had an 0-4 interview, with LOR's from an 0-3 NFO and a Command Master Chief. However I am also a prior service AT2 with some business experience. I was not selected for NFO or SWO, even though my experience was more suited to it....and I'm still waiting on my FS letter lol

You are still waiting to go to OCS? What did you put as "date available"?

NavySquid26

You are still waiting to go to OCS? What did you put as "date available"?
I am...I put immediately available...My OR made a few calls and someone looked at my FS letter and told him it was sitting on a desk waiting for my PQ with a FEB 2nd date...Im preparing for that, but now N3M is asking for an eye exam...when im SUPPLY and as far as I can tell im within all standards...so I'm waiting to see if my current exam is sufficient or if I need a new one at my expense with special exams to check for disorders of the eyes that me and my DOC know I dont have lol

exNavyOffRec

I am...I put immediately available...My OR made a few calls and someone looked at my FS letter and told him it was sitting on a desk waiting for my PQ with a FEB 2nd date...Im preparing for that, but now N3M is asking for an eye exam...when im SUPPLY and as far as I can tell im within all standards...so I'm waiting to see if my current exam is sufficient or if I need a new one at my expense with special exams to check for disorders of the eyes that me and my DOC know I dont have lol

I saw your other post, if N3M wants an eye exam they will probably look for an exam with a date that is after the day they made the request or at the very least with a date that is after the MEPS exam.

NavySquid26

I saw your other post, if N3M wants an eye exam they will probably look for an exam with a date that is after the day they made the request or at the very least with a date that is after the MEPS exam.
Wonderful lol, so the one I just submitted, although current for another year, isnt going to do it. So I'll have to set up an appointment and pay for the exam out of pocket, including the special "above and beyond" tests that they want....yay...I'm prior service so i guess I should have known lol...thanks for the info though!

exNavyOffRec

Wonderful lol, so the one I just submitted, although current for another year, isnt going to do it. So I'll have to set up an appointment and pay for the exam out of pocket, including the special "above and beyond" tests that they want....yay...I'm prior service so i guess I should have known lol...thanks for the info though!

you know your processor can contact N3M and get the specifics on what they want as far as test and what they want the eye doc to look for, and if you just submitted that other exam you should get a response back quick.

NavySquid26

you know your processor can contact N3M and get the specifics on what they want as far as test and what they want the eye doc to look for, and if you just submitted that other exam you should get a response back quick.
Yea I did thanks...they were very specific with what they want...its just that it doesn't make sense to ask for it...my doctor feels my current exam is sufficient...I'm almost sure that they won't agree...hopefully they will respond quickly

exNavyOffRec

Yea I did thanks...they were very specific with what they want...its just that it doesn't make sense to ask for it...my doctor feels my current exam is sufficient...I'm almost sure that they won't agree...hopefully they will respond quickly

You probably know this, but it doesn't matter what you doctor thinks, it matters what N3M wants.