• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Joint Service Spouses

airjordi

Well, it looks as though hubby is going to OCS sometime this Spring. I'm currently enlisted in the AF, with three years left on my contract. He's going intel, and I'm also in that career field.

Anyone think we have a slim-to-none chance of being stationed near each other? How good is the Navy about join-spouse assignments?

--Jodi

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
From what I know of Navy/Navy they are pretty good, I don't know about Navy/Other Service. Anyone have any experience? Atleast you guys are both in a AFSC/Designator where there are a lot of joint commands and opportunities to be stationed together.

LoneSailor

I don't know how hard it would be, but I've seen MANY dual military joint spouses come and go at my current command. Infact, a buddy of mine (army) got married to a female sailor in DLI. They're both at the same command, and they're xferring to san antonio this summer. Since both of you are in the same career field, that should help out a lot.

Good luck.