• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jet NSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Shutter

Matt/John: I know you guys are sick of telling us about NSS but I have a final question. I have read what constitutes the cume' NSS after API and after Primary, which decices where you go and whatnot, but how is it broken during Jets? What stages of training equal what % of your NSS, and how does this new AF system mentioned before work, specifically?

D

Dave Shutter

quote:In the new systems if your grade for a particular graded item falls from the grade you earned on that same graded item a flight before then your entire grade for the period of 6 flights suffers.

...so, you either get an above every time you step foot near the aircraft, or your doomed to have average or even below average grades all through flight school???

Well, that's one way to seperate the aces from the rocks. This may work fine for the AF where you're either an Eagle driver or a trash hauler (with a mile or so of runway at COB, either way) but this sound like a BS deal for the Navy. Congress has been bitching for decades for total joint pilot training, I quess they're not kidding.

D

Edited by - Dave Shutter on 12 July 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.