• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

jelly bellies

Status
Not open for further replies.

scooter86

Go to jellybelly.com and at certain times of the day you can fill out a short survey and get a free sample of jelly beans. Find the link at the bottom right of the jellybelly home page.

FlyingDoc

I just did this.... but I think that they sell your information; so are some jelly beans worth the junk mail that you will get?

TargetInSight

Signed a buddy of mine up for 24 month subscription to Hero (gay man's magazine) and had it checked "bill me later." The guy had to work hard to avoid being seen throwing out the magazine... and then had to explain to the billing dept why he wasn't gonna pay them for his subscription.

Ahhh yes revenge is sweet. He definitely deserved it too.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
TargetInSight said:
Signed a buddy of mine up for 24 month subscription to Hero (gay man's magazine) and had it checked "bill me later." The guy had to work hard to avoid being seen throwing out the magazine... and then had to explain to the billing dept why he wasn't gonna pay them for his subscription.

Ahhh yes revenge is sweet. He definitely deserved it too.

Cant imagine what someone would do to deserve that. haha...thats evil. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.