• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

JBA Airshow

jmcquate

Contributor
Anyone going to Andrews this weekend? First time the Blues and Thunderbirds performing at the same show in 12 years.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
How was the show? Don’t have to ask about the Marylanders were...I know all about “those kind.”

jmcquate

Contributor
It was good. The T-Birds flew a high show, the blues a low one. But the Blues were much tighter than the T-Birds. They canceled today's show, well at least all the flying.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
How was the show? Don’t have to ask about the Marylanders were...I know all about “those kind.”
It was outstanding. Easy to get on base and park. Easy to get a seat along the flight line. Lots of sailors and airmen directing traffic and helping out. We caught the A-10, B-24 or -25 (recce fail on my part) takeoff, two trios of single engine WW2 fighters takeoff (again fail), and the Blues. A-10 and Blues flew longer, lower, and louder than expected - all awesome. A-10 had some sweet pyro (thanks EOD!). Only thing we lacked was earpro for the kiddos (parenting fail), but the 3 yr old wasn’t complaining. Talked about it the whole way home. He wore a “Future Airwarriors Forum Member” tee shirt.

Last edited:

Pags

N/A
pilot
It was outstanding. Easy to get on base and park. Easy to get a seat along the flight line. Lots of sailors and airmen directing traffic and helping out. We caught the A-10, B-24 or -25 (recce fail on my part) takeoff, two trios of single engine WW2 fighters takeoff (again fail), and the Blues. A-10 and Blues flew longer, lower, and louder than expected - all awesome. A-10 had some sweet pyro (thanks EOD!). Only thing we lacked was earpro for the kiddos (parenting fail), but the 3 yr old wasn’t complaining. Talked about it the whole way home. He wore a “Future Airwarriors Forum Member” tee shirt.
Choke yourself