• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan 2006

puck_11

Growler LSO
pilot
Hey,

Just wondering if there are any others going to Navy OCS in Jan of 2006. I have a class date of Jan 28,2006. My roomate has a class date of Jan 7th. Anyone else on that is going in Jan feel free to post.

Mike

druskin11

Hey Wigs, when are you getting there and where are you staying, I have to be there on the 6th (Friday), but knowing the class really doesn't start until the 8th (Sunday) maybe we could meet up and talk. email me at druskin11@gmail.com, also i'm dcskinner on the usnavyocs.com gouge.

IT1toOfficer

Class 0606!!! New Ensigns!!! (as of Jan27th)
Guys,

You don't have to report until Sunday. If you show up before sunday you'll have a choice to check in or go out and stay in the hotel. If you stay you'll be locked down.

Highly recommend you wait until sunday...

druskin11

Will your class be the 8 Jan classes Indoc Candio's? And any other recommendations for when we get there or an idea as to what it going to happen. Thanks, and I can't wait to get there.

IT1toOfficer

We will.... I can't tell you much because we're not allowed but just come ready for anything and remember why you wanted this.

druskin11

Thanks, I figured you wouldn't be able to in the position you are. I am an IT1 right now also and ready to go.

talbotta

I am going to be reporting for January 7th class date as well. So you all recommend that we get a hotel room until sunday? I am not sure on some things when I get there, Where to go, what time to be where, etc... Those of you showing up the 5th or 6th drop me an email at talbotta@yahoo.com. Maybe we can all get together when we get there. Just a few days left. I can't wait.

IT1toOfficer

Show up on Sunday NET 0800 and NLT 1030.

I dont want to give to much info on here...but show up to the base and ask the gate where to go..